BooksForABuck.com Newsletter--September, 2007
We're looking forward to a big September with three new books scheduled for release:
- CARPATHIAN SHADOWS Vol. 1--an anthology of urban fantasy/horror set in a castle in the Carpatian mountains
- WHEN IT'S TIME TO CALL IT A DAY by Anthony Perham--the third (and final) mystery in Perham's English Detective series
- DEADLY TRADE by Michael Paulson--the third mystery in Paulson's Deacon Bishop hardboiled detective series.
Be sure to check back often. These books, like all of our newly published eBooks, will be available for only $1 for their first month of availability.
This Month's Contest
What Native American nation does Bedelia (Spring Rain) visit and consider herself a part of? Want a hint? Check here. Think you know the answer? Send it to me for a chance to win a free eBook of your choice. (Send entry to email@example.com.
- Listed on Amazon:
Check out our Amazon store where you can buy books from our authors from this great retailer.
- Speaking Engagements
- Rob Preece
- I'll be speaking at the Muse it Up On-Line conference (about BooksForABuck.com.) in October. Check it out below.
- Karen Leabo/Kara Lennox
- Lea Schizaz
- Lea Schizaz presents the 'Muse it Up on-line writer's conference." This is an incredible conference, ongoing from October 8-14 and it's FREE. Check it out or sign up here.
- Michael Paulson
- Michael Paulson is offering his novel DEADLY AGE in DVD format. This makes a perfect gift for someone who doesn't read, doesn't have a computer, or wants to share reading with someone else. Buy the DVD with the complete text for only $10--and I'll ship it to you for FREE. US only please. Learn more here.
- Other BooksForABuck.com authors--please send me your promotional and speaking engagements. I'll list them.
I, and our authors, would love to meet with lots of you at one (or more) of these events.
We added reviews of the following books during August:
- Romance/Women's Fiction
- Science Fiction/Fantasy
Find out about the life and writing of an author-publisher. Check it out and add your comments.
Not a newsletter subscriber--YET? Click the Join Now button below.
Click to join BooksForABuckNewsletter
See the Newsletter archive